All Armenia in one place

Find Your Perfect Trip

Search and book a hotel!

Search a tour!

Top Travel Destinations

Yerevan

Yerevan is the capital of the Republic of Armenia. It is one of the oldest cities in the world, 29 years older than Rome. Yerevan is an ancient and modern city. It is considered the cultural center of Armenia. All year round the city is full of events. It is a major tourist center.

Yenokavan

Yenokavan known as Krdevan until 1935, is a village and summer resort in the Tavush Province of Armenia. The village was renamed in 1935 by the Soviets after Yenok Mkrtumian, who founded the first Communist party cell in the region. The village is a few kilometers north of the regional capital of Ijevan, close to the main highway. The canyon behind the village is lush with forest, river and has caves with interesting carvings.

Jermuk

Jermuk has long been known as a health because of treatment with its warm mineral water and special climate for therapy. Jermuk is located in south-eastern part of Armenia, in the headwaters of the Arpa River. It is 173km from Yerevan at an altitude of 2080m above sea level. The city is surrounded by mountains and forest covered slopes. The river Arpa and its high-walled gorge divide Jermuk into two parts, the right bank and left bank. The sides are joined by a beautiful arched bridge 120m long, 80m above the Arpa. A panoramic view of Jermuk from the surrounding mountains leaves an indelible impression. The is rich in history with an abundance of year-by architectural monuments. Among them are Gndevank, Noravank, Tatev, the monastery of St. Blessed Virgin, and many others.

Sevan

Lake Sevan is a large, high-altitude lake in eastern Armenia. It's known for its beaches. Set on a narrow peninsula, the Sevanavank Monastery has 2 stone churches dating to the 9th century. To the south, Hayravank Monastery overlooks the lake from a rocky outcrop. Noratus Cemetery has hundreds of carved stone khachkar memorials. Odzaberd is a ruined fortress built by the Urartian civilization in the 8th century BC.